Items returned within 60 days of original purchase are eligible for refunds, (less the shipping cost and 25% restocking fee). Items must be in original packaging and product must not be damaged. Items sold as clearance are considered final sale. Lost, defective or damaged products can be replaced or returned also within 60 days but a photo of the damage is required for processing. Once the item is received, we will then process credit to the original form of payment. Call the customer service department at 1-800-637-9508 for returns. For a detailed view, please reference below.
Full Return Policy
Thank you for your order, we hope that you are completely satisfied with our products. However, if you would like to return or exchange something we will accept your returned material within 60 days from date of original shipment and in the original packages. Unwanted items are subject to a 25% restocking charge and all shipping costs are non refundable. If an item was damaged or defective when you received it we will send you a replacement product immediately. Please contact our customer service representative at 1-800-637-9508 with your order number on hand to process your return or exchange. We are available Mon-Fri 9a-5p EST
The Facts You Need To Know:
• Shelving, Inc. will accept merchandise returned within 60 days of the original purchase date and issue refunds (less
shipping costs and restocking charges of 25%) so long as:
-We receive the merchandise in its original packaging and the product is not damaged.
• Shelving, Inc. will not accept merchandise after 60 days from initial shipment.
• Shelving, Inc. does not accept custom ordered and altered merchandise for return or exchange.
• Customers are responsible for cost of shipping products back for unwanted items.
• All items sold as clearance are considered final sale and no returns or exchanges of these items are permitted.
• Any lost, defective or damaged products must be presented to Shelving, Inc. within 60 days to be replaced. A
photograph of the damaged item is required to process the refund or exchange.
• Some items are shipped directly from the manufacturer who may have a different return policy. Our customer service representative will notify you of any differences in the policy if they exist.
• Once we have received the material in its original packaging and in a re-sellable condition we will process the credit to the original form of payment. Less restocking charge and shipping costs.
• Please call our customer service department at 1-800-637-9508 Mon-Fri from 9a-5p EST for all returns, exchanges and damages as soon as possible to process the changes.
The Shelving Store inspects all merchandise prior to shipping from our distribution center. In the event an item is damaged during transit to your location, please notify us immediately after receiving the item by calling 1-800-637-9508 so we can arrange for a return or replacement.
Customer should thoroughly inspect all items for shipping damage before accepting delivery. If damage has occurred, the customer should note the extent of the damage on the freight bill and call The Shelving Store immediately. Although our responsibility for loss and damage ceases when the products are accepted for shipment by the carrier, The Shelving Store will, when notified, file a damage claim for goods shipped via a carrier of our choice, and ship a replacement. Buyer shall, at The Shelving Store's option, return any damaged products to The Shelving Store pursuant to our instructions. All claims for damaged merchandise must be supported by a photograph showing the extent of the damage. If you have any questions please call us toll free at 1-800-637-9508. Thank you very much for your business. We appreciate it.