Choose a modern, hook-shaped fin or a vintage, quarter-circle-shaped fin to customize your shelf's look. The tail block is as unique as each and every fin, all of which are crafted from exotic hardwoods such as zebrawood, purple heart, and paduak. Every aspect from lamination to shaping is done 100% by hand in the Dana shop in California, only a mile from the beach.
Please note: All surfboards are made of wood, a product with natural blemishes, differences and variations in grain and surface appearance. Each surfboard shelf is handmade to order and no two are alike.
- Choice of modern or vintage fin
- Handmade to order
- 20"d x 20"w x 1"h with a 7"h fin
- Redwood solid-wood construction
- 3 coats of polyurethane finish for protection and shine
- Ships with the fin, shelf brackets, and all mounting hardware for a fast and easy installation
- Some assembly required