Looking for a closet shelving system that won't damage your walls or require a complicated installation? The wire closet shelving system is a freestanding unit that allows you to customize your closet for easy organization. Hang your clothes on two separate tiers while storing shoes, hats, or other accessories on one of the 3 flat surfaces.
- (3) 24"d wire shelves (w/ shelf clips)
- (4) 84"h posts (w/ leveling feet)
- (2) Clothing rods (w/ brackets)
- Two levels of hanging storage for maximum clothing storage
- Lower shelf serves as shoe rack to keep closet organized
- Height of shelves can be adjusted to suit your wardrobe
- Free standing unit doesn't damage walls and is perfect for renters
- Fits in standard 24"d closets
- Shelves hold up to 800 lbs each
- Clothing rods hold 400 lbs each and hangs 4" below shelf
- Add casters to make your closet shelf mobile
- Brand: Shelving Inc.
- Product Weight: 70-105lbs
*It may be easiest to assemble this system within your closet
- Insert leveling feet and attach shelf clips to bottom of post
- Lower shelf into place
- Screw top halves of posts into bottom halves of posts
- Measure 40"-44"h, snap shelf clips to post, add shelf
- Place top shelf approximately 80"-84"h with clips
- Hook clothing rod brackets to underside of shelves, angled toward center
- Slide rod through bracket loops and hang up your clothes!