Since wall-mounted shelving tends to be costly, time consuming, and complicated, we've made these simple wire closet shelving kits. Each unit features a hat shelf, a shoe rack, and a garment rack to fit your space. Don't damage your walls, get a freestanding shelf for your closet!
- (2) 24"d wire shelves (w/ shelf clips)
- (4) 72"h round posts (w/ leveling feet)
- (2) 24"d hanger rails
- (1) coat rod (w/ brackets) to match the width of your shelf
- Freestanding shelving doesn't damage walls
- Extra stability from hanger rails
- Shelves can be set at custom heights along post
- Lower shelf allows extra storage and organization, perfect for shoes!
- Wire Shelving Unit fits within standard 24"d closets
- Shelves holds up to 800 lbs
- Coat rod holds up to 400 lbs
- Add casters to make your closet shelf mobile
- Brand: Shelving Inc.
- Product Weight: 57-79lbs
*It may be easiest to erect this unit within your closet
- Attach shelf clips near the base of the posts and lower shelf into place
- Screw top of posts into the bottom halves
- Add clips about mid-post and slide hanger-rails down the sides
- Snap shelf clips onto top of posts and lower shelf into place
- Hook coat rod brackets onto underside of shelf towards the center
- Slide coat rod through and hang your clothes!