Take advantage of your vertical space and reclaim your closet! If you have a lot of clothes (and hate to fold laundry) this wire closet shelving unit is perfect for you. Dedicate an entire row to shirts, pants, suits, ties, etc. Organize your wardrobe the way you want!
- (2) 24"d wire shelves (w/ shelf clips)
- (4) 84"h posts (w/ leveling feet)
- (2) 24"d hanger rails, (1) hanger rail to match shelf width
- (2) Clothing rods (w/ brackets) to match shelf width
- Multiple tiers hangs more clothes than the basic model
- Top shelf can also be used for storage
- Hanger rails add stability to unit
- Free standing unit doesn't damage walls, perfect for renters!
- Wire Closet Shelving fits standard 24"d closets
- Top shelf should be hung 80-84"h, Bottom shelf at 40-44" to maximize space
- Clothing rod hangs down 4" below shelf, can support up to 400 lbs
- Add casters to make your closet shelf mobile
- Brand: Shelving Inc.
- Product Weight: 63-106lbs
- Insert leveling feet into bottom halves of post and set in closet
- Attach shelf clips to post at equal height, slide 24"d hanger rails down each side
- Add shelf clips just above hanger rail to back posts, lower wide hanger rail into place
- Screw top halves of posts into bottom halves
- Attach shelf approximately 40"h using shelf clips (count using notched post or measure)
- Top shelf is added at the top of the posts
- Hook the rod brackets underneath each shelf and slide rod through the loop