Wire closet shelving doesn't have to be fixed to the wall. In fact, if you're a renter, you probably don't want to deal with the liability of damaging the inside of your closet. With this double-hang two tower unit, you won't have any of those worries! Put it together and you'll find that your small closet suddenly holds a lot more!
- (8) 18"d x 18"w shelves (w/ shelf clips)
- (8) 84"h posts (w/ leveling feet)
- (2) 18"d x 24"w OR 36"w shelves (for 60"w or 72"w unit, respectively)
- (2) Clothing hanger rod matching wide shelves
- Plenty of shelf space to store shoes, jewelry, and other accessories
- Double hang design maximizes usable storage space
- Shelves can be placed at custom heights every 1" along posts
- Each shelf holds up to 800 lbs
- Clothing rods hold up to 400 lbs a piece
- Ventilated design prevents dust accumulation
- Greater visibility of items in close
- Add casters to make your closet shelf mobilet
- Brand: Shelving Inc.
- Product Weight: 120-126lbs
- Shelf clips attach to posts, then shelves are lowered into place
- After adding lower shelves on each "tower," connect two units with common shelf
- For optimum double hang storage, place connecting shelves at 84" and 40"
- Hook rod brackets underneath center wire shelves
- Slide rod into place. Add clothes!