Get those skeletons out of your closet with this bare bones shelving unit! Perfect for standard 24"d closets, the top shelf can be set at 72"h, providing you with overhead storage while the coat-rod is suspended 4" below.
- (1) 24"d wire shelf (w/ shelf clips)
- (4) 72"h round posts (w/ leveling feet)
- (2) 24"d hanger rails
- (2) wide hanger rails to match the width of your shelf
- (1) coat rod (w/ brackets) to match the width of your shelf
- Freestanding wire shelving doesn't damage walls
- Extra stability from hanger rails
- Shelf can be set at custom heights along post
- Wire shelving garment rack fits within standard 24"d closets
- Shelf holds up to 800 lbs
- Coat rod holds up to 400 lbs
- Add casters to make your closet shelf mobile
- Brand: Shelving Inc.
- Product Weight: 44-74lbs
- Attach shelf clips to bottom of posts and slide 24"d hanger rails down onto them
- Screw top of posts into bottom of posts and set it closet
- Add width hanger rails along back near bottom and about halfway up
- Snap shelf clips onto top of posts and lower shelf into place
- Hook coat rod brackets onto underside of shelf towards the center
- Slide coat rod through and hang your clothes!