1. It is not necessary to call us for an authorization. Complete steps 2-4 for all returns or exchanges. Include this form and your packing list with the merchandise within 30 days. Please include the items(s) in its original packaging. If packaging is no longer available, please ship the item(s) back so they are well protected. Shipping will not be refunded and customers are responsible for return shipping. Once merchandise is received, a refund will be credited back to your original form of payment.
AND CHROME WIRE ACCESSORIES ONLY
FOR ALL OTHER RETURNS
PLEASE CONTACT CHRISTINE HODGE AT
248-852-2600 or 800-637-9508
2. Please fill out the information below and return this form, the packing list, and merchandise to:
1444 E. 11 Mile Rd.
Madison Heights MI, 48071
3. Action Desired (please check box): ▢ Return ▢ Exchange
4. Please elaborate (check appropriate box)▢ Incorrect merchandise received - List item(s) received vs. item(s) ordered below.
▢ Damaged/defective merchandise (See Step 7)
5. Shelving, Inc. does not accept custom-ordered and/or altered merchandise for return or exchange.
6. All items sold as clearance are considered final sale and no returns or exchanges of these items are permitted.
7. If merchandise arrives to you damaged or defective please e-mail a photograph of the damaged merchandise and order number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Contact our Customer Care team at 800-637-9508 if you have any questions (M-F 9 am - 5:30 pm EST)