Bi-Annual freedomRail Sale
Now's the time to add more space to your closet and make room in the garage before winter! Save 25% on freedomRail and freedomRail Garage products - no code needed. Valid 9/1/17-9/30/17 11:59 PM EST. Cannot be applied to past orders.
Shop by Category
- Freedomrail 14"d x 30"w Shoe Shelf
- Freedomrail 8"d x 48"w Wood Shelf
- Freedomrail 12"d x 36"w Wood Shelf
- Freedomrail 12"d x 48"w Wood Shelf
- Freedomrail 14"d x 30"w Wood Shelf
- Freedomrail 14"d x 36"w Wood Shelf
- Freedomrail 14"d x 48"w Wood Shelf
- Freedomrail 14"d x 24"w Shoe Shelf
- Freedomrail O-Box 1 Shelf
- Freedomrail O-Box 2 Drawer
- Freedomrail O-Box 3 Drawer
- Freedomrail O-Box File Drawer
- Freedomrail Double Hang O-Box 1 Drawer
- Freedomrail Double Hang O-Box 2 Drawer
- Freedomrail Double Hang O-Box Cubby
- Freedomrail Big O-Box 1 Shelf
- Freedomrail Big O-Box 2 Drawer
- Freedomrail Big O-Box 3 Drawer
- Freedomrail Big Double Hang O-Box 1 Drawer
- Freedomrail Big Double Hang O-Box 2 Drawer
- Freedomrail Big Double Hang O-Box Cubby
- Hanging Rail - White$7.91
- Hanging Upright - White$7.91
- Hanging Rail - Nickel$8.69
- Hanging Upright - Nickel$8.69
When it comes to organizing your home, you can trust the biggest jobs to freedomRail. Designed by Organized Living, freedomRail allows you to organize nearly any room in your home from the closet to the garage with the sort of flexibility you can’t find in other storage solutions. A modular design allows you to customize your freedomRail with different accessories like freedomRail shelving and freedomRail uprights, and the tough construction is designed with up to 50% more steel than comparable systems to keep up with your ever-changing storage needs. No other system offers you the adaptability, the strength, the flexibility - or the freedom - of freedomRail.
How To Purchase Freedom Rail
- Start with a hanging rail.
The hanging rail is the main support beam for the whole system. It will be hung on the wall horizontally and will need to be screwed into the wall.
- Next, add some hanging uprights.
Each shelf or o-box will settle between two hanging uprights, at a minimum of 24" apart. If you're going larger than 24" wide, you'll need to keep adding hanging uprights in sets of two. They will hang side by side; the ends of two separate shelves cannot attach on the same upright beam.
- Support your shelves with brackets.
Smaller shelves require two brackets, larger ones will need three.
The freedomRail system allows you to create a storage system that perfectly fits your storage needs. If you change your mind a few years or a few minutes later, freedomRail allows you to change the design with ease. It all starts with the hanging rail. The hanging rail is the only part of the whole system that is screwed into the wall. This allows for minimal holes and easy assembly. Once the hanging rail is installed, you snap on the uprights. The uprights require no assembly and do not need to be screwed into the wall (it is optional). Once the uprights are in place, the rest is up to you! Add shelves, drawers, rails, whatever you need to fit your storage needs.