Surfboard Tail Shelf
Created on the beach for beach lovers, this surfboard tail shelf is hand-crafted from beautiful Redwood with pine and exotic wood accents. Add some authentic west coast flair to your space!
Choose a modern, hook-shaped fin or a vintage, quarter-circle-shaped fin to customize your shelf's look. The tail block is as unique as each and every fin, all of which are crafted from exotic hardwoods such as zebrawood, purple heart, and paduak. Every aspect from lamination to shaping is done 100% by hand in the Dana shop in California, only a mile from the beach.
Please note: All surfboards are made of wood, a product with natural blemishes, differences and variations in grain and surface appearance. Each surfboard shelf is handmade to order and no two are alike.
- Handmade to order in California
- 20"d x 20"w x 1"h with a 7"h fin
- Redwood solid-wood construction
- 3 coats of polyurethane finish for protection and shine
|Product Type||Shelving, Wall Shelves|
|Product use||Decor, Display|
|Color||Light Wood, Natural|
Free Shipping Item No
Shipping Time Usually Ships in 2-4 Weeks
Must Ship Freight No
Ships to Canada Yes
- Ships with the fin, shelf brackets, and all mounting hardware for a fast and easy installation
- Some assembly required
- Made to order - please allow 2-4 weeks for shipment