For a kitchen unit, use a hanger rail to attach utility hooks for utensils and pans. For a bedroom or closet unit, attach a rail for storage baskets for jewelry, hats, and gloves. Hanger rails brace the bottom of a shelving unit in the event you don't want or need a shelf at the bottom. If you need a hanger rail to run the depth of a unit, buy hanger rails for depth
- Allow attachment of accessories
- Can be used in place of bottom shelf for stability
- Available in widths of 8" to 72"
- Fits 1" posts
- Easy, no-tool installation
- Includes split sleeves to attach rail