Use shelf dividers to separate stacks of towels, pantry items, books, or anything else that you might want to compartmentalize.
- Dividers are 9"h (except 8"d Divider, which is 7"h)
- Feet of divider lock onto wire shelving frame
- Tension keeps divider in place
- Dividers cannot be used with shelf liners
- Angle divider towards shelf, fitting footing into inside frame of shelf
- Apply pressure to compress divider, then lower into place
- Align footing so that releasing pressure will snap it onto the shelf frame