Most people think of wire closet shelving as the wall-mounted variety. However, aside from the complicated install, they can be disastrous if you accidentally put too on much weight, ripping apart your wall. Instead, consider adding a freestanding shelving unit to your closet! That way, you are able to get organized without damaging your walls.
- Ventilated shelves allow more light and increase visibility
- Shelves can be set to custom heights on posts to fit your wardrobe
- Hanger rails add stability to your closet shelving unit
- Each shelf holds up to 800 lbs (evenly distributed)
- Clothing rods hold up to 400 lbs each
- Rods hang 4" below shelf
- Leveling feet add 1" to total height of unit
- Add casters to make your closet shelf mobile
- (2) 18"d wire shelves (w/ shelf clips)
- (4) 84"h round posts (w/ leveling feet)
- (2) 18"d hanger rails (front-to-back)
- (1) Hanger rail matching shelf width (side-to-side)
- (2) Clothing rods to match shelf width (w/ brackets)
*Please note, posts ship in two pieces that twist together. Additionally, black rings are protective packaging supplies and are not a part of the shelving unit.