Take advantage of your vertical space and reclaim your closet! If you have a lot of clothes (and hate to fold laundry) this wire closet shelving unit is perfect for you. Dedicate an entire row to shirts, pants, suits, ties, etc. Organize your wardrobe the way you want!
- Multiple tiers hangs more clothes than the basic model
- Top shelf can also be used for storage
- Hanger rails add stability to unit
- Free standing unit doesn't damage walls, perfect for renters!
- Wire Closet Shelving fits standard 24"d closets
- Top shelf should be hung 80-84"h, Bottom shelf at 40-44" to maximize space
- Clothing rod hangs down 4" below shelf, can support up to 400 lbs
- Add casters to make your closet shelf mobile
- (2) 24"d wire shelves (w/ shelf clips)
- (4) 84"h posts (w/ leveling feet)
- (2) 24"d hanger rails, (1) hanger rail to match shelf width
- (2) Clothing rods (w/ brackets) to match shelf width